Our Commercial Auto Insurance provides liability protection and property damage for incidents involving a vehicle in your fleet.
Fast Facts From Robley:
Coverage You'll Need
- Liability – Most often $1,000,000
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
- Medical Payments – $5,000 or $10,000
- Hired Auto – Optional Physical Damage
- Non-Owned Auto
- Comprehensive – coverage against things like theft, hail, and glass damage
- Collision – coverage for physcial damage to your vehicle when you are at fault
- Rental Reimbursement
- Towing Reimbursement or Roadside Assistance
- Confirm that you have coverage auto symbol “1 -Any Auto” on your current policy. If an error is made and you have an active vehicle in your fleet that is not listed on the policy and you don’t have a “1” symbol, you do not have coverage for any liability that arises from that vehicle being involved in an accident. The symbol “1” protects you in this situation. Although it does not provide coverage for damage to your vehicle, the real concern in this situation is liability.
- Check your vehicle list against your insurance policy. If you have a large fleet of vehicles, it is easy to lose track or have a miscommunication.
Commercial Auto Insurance Terms, Explained
- Auto Symbol “1” – Means “Any Auto,” and provides liability coverage for a vehicle, even if it’s not listed
- Auto physical damage is based on Actual Cash Value (ACV).
When It Comes To Commercial Auto Insurance, Robley Has You Covered:
The Right Coverage
Our team is dedicated to finding you right commercial auto insurance.
Great Claim Service
Robley goes above and beyond when the need to file a claim arises.
Robley will get your COIs out quickly and accurately. We are on top of it.
The Robley team is always ready to help your business however we possibly can.
Stay On Top of Rates
Your dedicated Account Manager will ensure that you have the best rate in the market – year in and year out.
Robley will become your true risk management partner with Claim Shield, our Claim Prevention Service.
Our Carrier Partnerships
Choose Robley To Be Your Risk Management Partner
We’ll provide you with a customized insurance program and claim prevention – all at a competitive rate in the market.
10 Easy Ways To Reduce The Cost Of Business Insurance
How would you like to save big on your business insurance without all the legwork? Our ebook makes reducing the cost of business insurance easy.
- Get 10 easy-to-implement tips to reduce insurance costs
- Find out how businesses all over the country are saving millions