Our Commercial Property Insurance provides coverage for physical damage to property you own.
Fast Facts About Commercial Property Insurance From Robley:
Coverage You'll Need
Building and Business Personal Property – Protect your building, improvements on your building, and the contents inside.
- Replacement Cost
- Agreed Value
- Special Form Including Theft
- Equipment Breakdown
- Special Endorsement (Gap Filler)
- Flood Insurance
- Fences, Signs, or Other Appartuent Structures
Business Income and Extra Expense – Protect yourself against income loss and extra expenses incurred in the case of a catastrophe that destroys or cripples your buliding.
- Actual Loss Sustained (ALS) for 12 Months for Four-Walled Exposures
- Heavy Limits for Contractors and other Mobile Exposures
- Make sure that you have Replacement Cost (RC) for your building, not Actual Cash Value (ACV). ACV means that you will not be happy at the time of loss, as they will give you the depreciated value of your building and/or contents.
- Always ask for Agreed Value (AV). This eliminates the possibility of a coinsurance penalty, which will allow the insurance company to reduce a potential claim payout and the time of loss.
- There are many coverage forms available, but you want Special Form Including Theft. This form includes all perils except for a few that are excluded. In short, it’s the most comprehensive coverage form and covers the most potential perils.
When It Comes to Keeping Your Property Insured, Robley Offers:
The Right Coverage
We’ll work with you to find the right coverage for your needs.
Great Claim Service
If you need to file a claim, our team will work with you to take care of it.
Robley will get your COIs out quickly and accurately. We are on top of it.
We’ll answer your questions and help you in whatever way we can.
Stay On Top of Rates
Your dedicated Account Manager will ensure that you have the best rate in the market – year in and year out.
Robley will become your true risk management partner with Claim Shield, our Claim Prevention Service.
Choose Robley To Be Your Risk Management Partner
We’ll provide you with a customized insurance program and claim prevention – all at a competitive rate in the market.
10 Easy Ways To Reduce The Cost Of Business Insurance
How would you like to save big on your business insurance without all the legwork? Our ebook makes reducing the cost of business insurance easy.
- Get 10 easy-to-implement tips to reduce insurance costs
- Find out how businesses all over the country are saving millions